Club Profile

The Courcey's Parish in West Cork is bounded by Bandon & Innishannon to the north, Kinsale to the East, Killbrittain to the West, and the Atlantic Ocean to the south and comprises of the Villages of Ballinadee and Ballinspittle.

Gaelic games in the parish dates back to the early years of the last century. The Club was formed in 1947 as an amalgamation of the Ballinadee & Ballinspittle Clubs.

The club plays hurling in the Cork County Senior hurling Championship and Junior A Football in the South East Cork Division which it joined from the South West division in
1975. A thriving juvenile section of the club features the senior hurlers of tomorrow and play in the recently formed Rebel Og Central & East divisions.

The famed red and white hooped jersey previously worn by Ballinadee was chosen on by a coin toss between a Ballinadee and Ballinspittle player on amalgamation in 1947. Our club facilities are in Paire Ui Riogain Ballinspittle which was officially opened in on 22 nd of May 1988.